photo credit: FCFCU
Did you know? FOL members can join the Fresno County Federal Credit Union!
One of the many benefits of being a member of the Friends is that you are automatically eligible to join the credit union. And being a FCFCU member comes with its own great benefits!
- Competitive rates for savings and retirement
- Low rates on credit accounts and loans
- Discounted tickets to local waterparks
- Discounted tickets to Disneyland, Six Flags, and Great America
- Free Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance ($2,000)
- Free financial educational seminars including seminars geared toward teens and young adults
- And more!
How to Join
Joining is easy. You can go to the FCFCU website and download the application form. Or, you can call (559) 252-5000 and press 0 to talk to a service representative. More information on these and other options are available here: http://www.fresnocfcu.org/home/join/how
For more information about the Fresno County Federal Credit Union and all the benefits of membership, visit their website today: fresnocfcu.org